South Coast Promotions are now providing qr codes for mobile phone to be included on websites and other marketing material such as business cards, tshirts, print media adverts and other promotions.
QRcodes are simplest sense think “print based hypertext link” – simply encode a URL into the QR Code and then point a mobile phone (or other camera-enabled mobile) at it.
Example: If one scans this qrcode with their mobile phone this would result in a icon link to www.ulladulla.info
The QR code icons can also be customised with your logo or images and coloured.
OTHER USES …. on packaging, invoices, t- shirts, scarfs, mugs, business cards, DL Cards and much more.
A collection of qrcodes comes will all websites that South Coast design and develop.
Some Businesses and Organisations using QR Codes
- Jaybees Entertainment – website, network, business card and office sign, event banners
- Seascape Motel Mollymook – website and TourismTouchscreens™
- South Coast Promotions – Marketing and Promotions, websites, welcome sign in office
- Blessing of the Fleet Festival – TourismTouchscreens™, DL cards, Posters, DL card and print promotions.
In addition to a special mobile phone version of website
- First National Real Estate Ulladulla – website, office sign and email signature.
- Cupitt’s Winery – facebook qrcode on business card and wine bottles
- Jervis Bay Wild – booking office poster and A4 booklet